Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog because I have become quite the political activist lately, and I needed some place to post everything that I write.  I've been quite prolific with my writings as of late, and I can't exactly send a letter to the editor every day, now can I?  Well, I could, I suppose, but it would be quite impractical.  I could post it on Facebook, too, but it's a lot easier for me to just post whatever I write on here.  And so, I have created this blog for all of you to be able to read the things that I write.  I write things in response to current events and letters to the editor that are published in the Marianas Variety and Saipan Tribune.  I'll try not to write too often, but I can't make any promises.  :)  Please, feel free to leave comments.  Let me know what you think of the things that I write!  I look forward to hearing from all of you.  Also, please don't hold back.  If you disagree with something that I wrote, let me know!  A little bit of friendly debate is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment